A Guest Team (GT) is a group of players who have formed a team that is not part of a program, club, or league.
A GT may request to participate in the NWYSA’s Under 10/11/12 (U12 - 5th, 6th Grade) or Under 13/14/15 (U15 - 7th, 8th Grade) Divisions if space is available. A team's participation request must be submitted during the early or regular signup periods to be considered.
Guest Team Participation Requirements:
* Teams must be primarily made up of rec players, not a select club or a higher level of play.
* Teams must be coed.
* Teams must meet a division's minimum number of 16 players requirement.
* Teams must provide their own team staff, Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager.
* Teams must provide their own team gear.
* Teams must provide their own practice field.
* Parents must complete the NWYSA Guest Team Registration Form.
* Team Staff must provide their name and contact information, phone and email address.
* Guest Team Player Fee, $25 Per Player.
* Guest Team Dural Roster Player Fee, $40 Per Player.
* Teams must adhere to the NWYSA’s policies as well as that of the GR North League policies.
Guest Team Registration Form
Contact the NWYSA if you are interested in participating in the NWYSA Program as a Guest Team.