A Guest Team (GT) is a group of players who have formed a team that is not part of a program, club, or league.
A GT may request to participate in the NWYSA’s Under 10/11/12 (U12 - 5th, 6th Grade) or Under 13/14/15 (U15 - 7th, 8th Grade) Divisions if space is available. A team's participation request must be submitted during the early or regular signup periods to be considered.
Guest Team Participation Requirements:
* Teams must be primarily made up of rec players, not a select club or a higher level of play.
* Teams must be coed.
* Teams must meet a division's minimum number of 16 players requirement.
* Teams must provide their own team staff, Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager.
* Teams must provide their own team gear.
* Teams must provide their own practice field.
* Parents must complete the NWYSA Guest Team Registration Form.
* Team Staff must provide their name and contact information, phone and email address.
* Guest Team Player Fee, $25 Per Player.
* Guest Team Dural Roster Player Fee, $40 Per Player.
* Teams must adhere to the NWYSA’s policies as well as that of the GR North League policies.
* Poaching, if a member of a guest team is involved in this inappropriate conduct, in any way inciting an NWYSA member to join a program in
which they are also a member, the team will be dropped from the league without a refund.
Guest Team Registration Form
Contact the NWYSA if you are interested in participating in the NWYSA Program as a Guest Team.