A Guest Team (GT) is a group of players who have formed a team that is not part of a program or league.
A GT may request to participate in the NWYSA’s Under 4/5/6 (U6) or Under 7/8/9 (U9) Divisions, and Under 10/11/12 (U12) or Under 13/14/15 (U15) Divisions, if space is available. A team's participation request must be submitted during the early or regular signup periods to be considered.
Guest Team Participation Requirements:
* Teams must be primarily made up of rec players, not select club or higher level of play players.
* Teams must be coed.
* Teams must meet a division's minimum number of players requirement.
* Teams must provide their own team staff
* Teams must provide their own team gear.
* Parents, Parents, Team Staff Members, must complete the NWYSA’s Guest Team Roster Form.
* Team Fee, determined on a case-by-case basis. Beyond Administrative Work, other factors in determining the team fee, does the team have
their own practice field, game field, trained/certified referees, and possibly other factors.
* Teams must adhere to the NWYSA’s policies and if a U12 or U15 team to the NWYSA’s as well the GR North Rec League policies.
Contact the NWYSA if you are interested in participating in the NWYSA Program as a Guest Team.